In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights, you are hereby informed that the personal data provided shall be incorporated into (or updated) the processing of QUIMICAS ORO, CV-35 (Valencia-Ademuz), km 13.1 Izq., 46184 San Antonio de Benagéber, Valencia-Spain.
Organisation responsible for the file
The file containing the data provided on the form shall be the property of QUÍMICAS ORO, CV-35 (Valencia-Ademuz), km 13.1 Izq., 46184 San Antonio de Benagéber, Valencia-Spain.
For any additional information, you can make any enquiry through the following channels:
Telephone: 961 35 20 00
QUÍMICAS ORO S.A.U. LEGAL NOTICE
By virtue of the legislation in force in Spain, we hereby inform you of our commercial and tax data: QUÍMICAS ORO S.A.U., CV-35 (Valencia-Ademuz), km 13.1 Izq., 46184 San Antonio de Benagéber, Valencia-Spain Company Tax Number A-46015830.
Using or navigating this website implies the full acceptance by the User of the conditions contained herein, therefore, if he/she does not agree with the content contained herein, he/she must refrain from using the website and the services offered therein. QUÍMICAS ORO S.A.U. reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate, and may modify, remove or include, without prior notice, new content and/or services, as well as the way in which they are presented and located as well as the conditions of use of the website.
Conditions of Access
The User hereby accepts that access to and use of the website and the contents therein is made freely and voluntarily, under his/her exclusive responsibility, and therefore agrees:
- Not to use the website to carry out activities contrary to the law, morality, public order, in general, and to make licit and honest use thereof in accordance with these General Conditions, as well as to abstain from carrying out any action that could damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website and/or prevent the normal use and usage thereof by other Users.
- Not to tamper with or alter any of the website´s content without the owner´s express written consent. Any alteration, modification or tampering without the owner´s consent shall exempt the owner from any responsibility.
- Not to reproduce, copy, distribute, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless the mandatory authorisation has been obtained from the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted to do so; as well as remove, evade or tamper with the copyright and other data identifying the rights of the owners incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the aforementioned contents.
- Not to introduce or disseminate on the website, data programs (viruses or any type of harmful software) that may cause damage to the website.
QUÍMICAS ORO S.A.U. shall not guarantee the availability and continuity of the website nor shall it be held responsible for any damages that may occur, nor for any technical defects, including viruses or other harmful elements, whatever the nature thereof, derived from the use of the information and materials contained on the website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user´s browser. Cookies make it possible to optimise the use of the website and the browsing experience as they are essential for the Internet to function, providing numerous advantages in the provision of interactive services. For example, cookies are used to manage the user´s session (reducing the number of times his/her password needs to be entered) or to adapt the contents of a website to his/her preferences, in turn, resulting in a better browsing experience.
TYPES OF COOKIES
According to different classification criteria, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- According to the issuer of the cookies:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user´s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the website´s publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user´s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the website publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained
- Depending on the life cycle of the cookies:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser cookie file until you leave the website, so that none are recorded on the user´s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse website traffic statistics. This allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate the use thereof.
- Permanent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and the website reads them every time the user visits the website. A permanent cookie has an expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. They are used to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
- Depending on the purpose for which the cookies are used:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that available therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the products contained in an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content to broadcast videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general default characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user´s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through this type of cookie is used to measure the the level of activity on websites, applications or platforms and to draw up browsing profiles on the users of these websites, applications and platforms, with the aim of implementing improvements after having analysed usage data.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content published or the frequency with which the ads are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow advertising spaces to be managed that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows allows a specific profile to be developed resulting in advertising being shown based on this.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY QUÍMICAS ORO S.A.U.
- Own cookies
Cookies that are sent to the user´s computer or device and managed exclusively by QUÍMICAS ORO S.A.U in order for the website, its content and user experience to be as best as possible. These cookies allow QUÍMICAS ORO S.A.U. to recognise you as a returning visitor to the website and to adapt its content in order to offer you content that matches your preferences.
The entities responsible for supplying cookies may transfer this information to third parties, provided that this is required by law or whenever a third-party processes this information for these entities.
- Social network cookies
QUÍMICAS ORO S.A.U., SL incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the website. For this reason, social network cookies may be stored by the user´s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, and, in each case, they shall be responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The user must refer to these policies to learn about these cookies and, if applicable, how their personal data is processed. For information purposes only, the links to these privacy and cookie policies are indicated below:
Twitter: https://twitter.com /es/privacy
CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES IN DIFFERENT BROWSERS
The user can access the necessary information to configure or disable cookies in each browser at the following links:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome para Android
- Windows Phone
The User shall be liable for any damages of any nature whatsoever that QUÍMICAS ORO S.A.U., or any third-party may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to which the User is subject under these General Conditions.
QUÍMICAS ORO S.A.U. shall not assume any responsibility for or carry out inspections on possible hyperlinks contained on the website to content outside of it; however, it shall remove links that redirect to illegal content as soon as it becomes aware of it.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
The User acknowledges that all the contents contained on this website and, specifically, all the information and materials, the structure, selection, layout and provision of its contents, programmes and development of applications used in relation thereto, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by the owner of the website or, where applicable, by third parties.
Under no circumstances shall access to or use of such content by the User imply any kind of waiver, transfer or total or partial assignment of such rights, nor shall it confer any right to use, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate such content without the prior and express authorisation specifically granted to that effect by QUÍMICAS ORO S.A.U. or the third-party owner of the rights concerned.
QUÍMICAS ORO S.A.U. is the owner of the elements that make up the website´s graphic design, the menus, navigation buttons, code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in other cases, has the corresponding authorisation to use these elements.
In the event that any User or third-party deems that any of the content has been used on the website in violation of its intellectual or industrial property rights, it must send a notification to QUÍMICAS ORO S.A.U. identifying itself and the owner of the intellectual or industrial property rights allegedly infringed, providing title or accreditation of the representation of said rights.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), you are hereby informed that the personal data provided shall be incorporated (or updated) in the files held by QUÍMICAS ORO S.A.U. CV-35 (Valencia-Ademuz), km 13.1 Izq., 46184 San Antonio de Benagéber, Valencia-Spain.
Organisation responsible for the file
The file containing the information provided on the form is the property of QUÍMICAS ORO S.A.U., CV-35 (Valencia-Ademuz), km 13.1 Izq., 46184 San Antonio de Benagéber, Valencia-Spain. For any additional information you can make any enquiry through the following channels:
Telephone: 961 35 20 00
At QUÍMICAS ORO S.A.U., we process the information provided by the interested parties in order to manage the compensation corresponding to the clients by opposing insurance companies, doctors of opposing insurance companies and by the Court.
No automated decisions shall be taken based on this profile. QUÍMICAS ORO S.A.U. does not provide for the transfer of these data to third-party countries. The personal data provided shall be kept for as long as the data subject does not request it to be deleted and, in the latter case, as long as this is not expressly prohibited by the data protection regulations in force. The primary purpose of this file is not subject to the consent of data that is not necessary for that main purpose.
The legitimacy of the processing of your personal data is based on the consent provided by the data subject. The personal data requested are of an obligatory nature, and therefore failure to provide them shall mean that it is impossible to include them in the aforementioned files and to fulfill the purposes defined in the previous paragraph.
QUÍMICAS ORO S.A.U. shall be the recipient of your personal data collected through the following form.
Anyone is entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not QUÍMICAS ORO S.A.U. is processing their personal data.
Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request the deletion thereof when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected in the first place and in compliance with the legislation in force.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they shall only be kept to exercise the rights set forth above.
In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to their specific situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. QUÍMICAS ORO S.A.U. shall stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or in the exercise of the rights set out above.
The data subject is also entitled to receive the personal data he/she has provided to QUÍMICAS ORO S.A.U. in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. The latter right is limited by the following exceptions: that the data to which this right relates has been provided by the data subject; that his/her data is processed by QUÍMICAS ORO S.A.U. in an automated manner (computerised means).
Any information that either party communicates or provides to the other or to which either party has access shall be deemed confidential and may not be disclosed, shown, reproduced, copied, discussed with third parties, or used by either party for purposes other than those for which it was communicated.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of Spanish law. For any issues that may arise between the parties in relation to the interpretation and execution of this document, both parties expressly agree, renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, to subject to the jurisdiction of the corresponding Courts and Tribunals.